5/24/08

November 2007

This month our monthly update from our agency was alittle different. Due to the slowdown and the snails pace that referrals are coming in, our agency did not receive any referrals this month for the first time!! This is a little discouraging. So, instead of the usual newsletter our director emailed us all a personal letter explaining her visit to China and what info she found. Well, the letter was again specualtions as to the slowdown and trying to encourage all of us to remain strong and positive. I know that my agency is committed to bringing families together and I know their hearts are breaking along with ours. I know they're frustrated too and truly believe they are very good people who care deeply. Thats what makes this even more difficult. If we didn't truly believe this is meant to be it would be easy to walk away but we just can't. We'll continue to hold out hope and keep our hearts and minds open.
This month celebrated a Happy Thanksgiving!!! We had a quiet lunch with my grandma and then went to Joe's sisters later and to my parents also. At the lunch table there was one seat empty. Behind the chair on our sliding doors was perched one ladybug. I guess our baby was here after all. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

No comments: